When to consider Dermal Fillers?
One of the top most reasons why individuals opt for dermal fillers is to restore their youthfulness and enhance their facial appearance. Dermal fillers come in a variety of kinds to treat various concerns. Depending on the type of filler used the following concerns can be treated with dermal fillers:
- Lines around the nose and eyes can be corrected.
- Dark circles, under eye hollows can be corrected.
- Adding volume to depressed cheeks or temples.
- Plumping the thin lips, redefining the cupid’s bow & vermillion border.
- Vertical lip wrinkles & lines around the mouth such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines can also be addressed.
- Chin creases can be smoothed out.
- Nose reshaping can also be done.
- Improve overall symmetry of the face by injecting the dermal filler strategically at the right points.
- Dermal fillers also help to soften the recessed scars.